Bed & Breakfast surrounded by nature!
One of the most beautiful spots of the Overbetuwe Estate is a unique building containing the Bed & Breakfast 'Heerlijkheid Heteren'. The building, shaped like a haystack, is situated directly on a pond of about 1,5 hectares.
If you wake up and pull open the curtains of your room, you will see a lake surrounded by trees and shrubs, fruit trees and meadows. You will see various birds and animals in the nearby petting zoo. You're surrounded by nature!
Characteristics of B & B Heerlijkheid Heteren
- The B & B contains three 2-person rooms with washbasin.
- You sleep on luxury box springbeds.
- From the rooms you have a beautiful view.
- The shower and toilet are located on the ground floor.
- In your room you will find bathrobes.
- In the bathroom you find care items and a hairdryer.
- Breakfast is served in a cozy room with folding doors to the terrace.
- You may use various facilities and participate in leisure activities on the estate.
- For example you may fish in the lake or visit the petting zoo.
- This location is also suitable for an anniversary, reception or business meeting.
Explore the region!
Bed & Breakfast 'Heerlijkheid Heteren" is an ideal base for exploring the beautiful surroundings. Interne link naar omgeving.
Rates Bed & Breakfast
Price per room per night including local breakfast
- Staying with 1 person € 50.00 per room per night
- Staying with 2 persons € 75.00 per room per night
Another option is to rent a bungalow, chalet or Log Cabin at Camping Overbetuwe or a spacious 3-person apartment on Olmenhoeve Park.